Grants and Assistance
The Sir Richard Hadlee Sports Trust provides grants and assistance to individuals and teams who are disadvantaged or facing hardship which prevents them from fully achieving their goals.
The following criteria apply for all applications:
- Applicant is under 25 years of age.
- Applicant lives in the Canterbury region.
- Request for assistance is specifically for sporting or cultural purposes.
- Applicant is disdavantaged, facing hardship or has special circumstances which prevent them from pursuing their sporting or cultural endeavours.
Application for Funding
- How to apply for funding / get an application form
The Trust's application form can be downloaded here or or you can request a copy by phoning (03) 379-0450
- Complete the application form
Ensure the form is completed in full and attach the following documentation:
- Quotes for goods and/or services the donation is for
- Any other relevant information that may assist the trustees when
assessing your application.
- Send us the completed application
The Sir Richard Hadlee Sports Trust, C/- PO Box 36-566, Merivale Christchurch 8146
- Your obligations if funding successful:
- Return acknowledgement form that grant has been received
- Provide written confirmation
- Provide receipts